Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rocky Mountain Horse Expo

Going to go and play at the Horse Expo today. I haven't been for several years. Probably just as well that I don't have much money to spend today, this is the kind of place that you can spend a lot on junk that you don't need. Fortunately for me, about 90% of the exhibits are either for western riders, natural horsemanship followers or people who want to upgrade their facilities. The other 10% is stuff I want and don't need. Fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment