Sunday, September 19, 2010

Computer Editing Photos

fI like playing around with photos in PhotoShop.  Not all photos lend themselves to major changes because I am not a pro and haven't had any training.  My photos that I love the best are the ones that never see PhotoShop; those are the special ones.
This morning I just grabbed a photo from a file of 'leftovers' and started playing with it.  I liked the original, but it was pretty ordinary.

So I just started playing with it, changing the filter effects, making it into an abstract painting (that was ugly!) ..... I didn't have a plan or any idea where it was going.  After applying a cool filter, a mirror image, a sunspot and editing out some foliage I ended up with this.  I like the end result.  Lots of fun too.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know and may never know the first thing about photo shop, but that does look like it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete