Saturday, May 30, 2009

3-Day Event


I have stayed away from eventing since Scotty died, without a top rate horse to ride it was just sad to watch. This spring I took a student out to school over some cross country jumps and started getting interested again. Took her to a Combined Test, she did great, I wished I was riding.
Went to a Horse Trial and wished I was riding.
Today I went to a 3Day Event, helped out a couple of riders at the vet box and I just can't stand it....I have to get back to the sport.
With or without Nina, I have the bug again. See Nina's Story if you are curious about why I don't just run out and do this. First we have to learn to walk.

photo is my friend and coach Reed and the super awesome Shiver.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT Photo

    I hope you get back to eventing soon!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete