Sunday, May 31, 2009

Creative Every Day Challenge

I have been consumed with creating the website for my new business, but I finally have time to look around a little and see what is going on in the blogging world.
The Creative Everyday Challenge has been carrying on without me, but I found when I visited the site today that the theme for May was Nature.
Happy coincidence, in May I discovered that my love for a horse sport, eventing, had led me to spend many entire days at competitions; walking courses and photographing horses and riders, chatting with riders and re-awakening a passion that I had buried a year ago along with a very special horse.
Here are a couple of shots:

Colorado Horse Park warmup ring

Spring Gulch HT

Spring Gulch HT

Spring Gulch course

Colorado Horse Park

1 comment:

  1. I love all your horse pictures! They're such gorgeous creatures. I absolutely loved the sounds that soothe you in your most recent post. It was soothing just to read them.

    ReplyDelete