Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Favorite Things


Bees, specifically Honey Bees.  Other related critters, not so much.  I have always been fascinated with honey bees, I would like to live where I could have my own hives, which means my own honey.  If you want to help find the cause and cure for colony collapse, before we run out of bees, check out the Great Sunflower Project.

Books.  I love books, paper books, electronic books, books on tape.  I have carried a book with me at all times since before I started school.  I have one in my purse and one in the car right now. 

1 comment:

  1. I know we need bees and they are in danger--but I have a fear of them since I was stung as a child, so I don't want to get close to them. But--BOOKS! Love books! Always have at least one going, too. :)

    ReplyDelete